dilluns, 7 de juny del 2010

Reflection of all year

As last post for this year on our blog we have to think about the ways we have learnt English the most or in the best way.

When I have a overall look at my space, I think I can say that I wouldn’t have thought that I’d write that much on it! Looking at all my writings again, I see a clear improvement during the course, specially between the second and third term.On the second term, I did a lot of misspellings because I wrote my posts too fast, I didn't check them too well. Also I had problems to link sentences sometimes. I think that's what happened for example at my text Girona (UdG), specially at the final. I think my post about The Settlers was an improvement on linking sentences.


In my oppinion, the tasks that best show my level of English are writings like the discussion or oppinion essay or the formal letter, because they show I can talk and write in a formal way besides the normal way of speaking in class. Those activities are also the ones I learnt the most with, I think, because you learn new vocabulary and the structure of that type of texts. I also find useful oral presentations and in particular the observation of our oral presentations because it makes me see my mistakes and gives me a chance to see what I have to improve.


The activities that are not so useful for me are the readings, maybe, because I think my personal reading level is already good. I enjoxed them, though. Writings like the informal letter are also something that maybe is not so useful for me. There are other that are useful, as I said before. But in general, I have learnt something with every single activity we have done.


The things I enjoyed the most are songs. They're just fun listening to and doing the activities. I also loved doing the blog, because it's some activities that have a free topic and are more comfortable to do, from home and during all the term. I would like to do them again, because they're much more fun than grammar sheets!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada